Hudson Valley Men Arrested For Allegedly Abusing Local Children
Two men from the Hudson Valley are accused of sexually abusing children from the Hudson Valley.
In August of 2017, a possible sexual abuse was reported to the State Police in Brewster involving 61-year-old Anthony Marino of Patterson and a child younger than 13.
A long investigation determined Marino engaged in sexual conduct with a child multiple times in the town of Patterson, police say.
Marino was charged with sexual conduct with a child, a felony, sexual misconduct, forcible touching and endangering the welfare of a child, all misdemeanors.
On Monday, New York State Police from Wappinger charged 23-year-old Elisha D. Henry of Peekskill with sexual abuse, a felony.
Henry is accused of sexually touching a child younger than 11 in Wappinger.
Henry was remanded to the Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bond. Marino was remanded to the Putnam County Jail in lieu of $25,000 cash bail or $50,000 bond.
- Teen Killed In Florida Tragedy Accepted by Hudson Valley College
- Hollywood A-Listers Seen in Hudson Valley
- 2 Hudson Valley Men Arrested For Sexually Abusing Local Children
- Hudson Valley 'Hero' Stops Potential School Shooting
- Hudson Valley Man Becomes National Sensation For Destroying AR-15
- Hudson Valley Man Arrested For Fleeing Scene of Fatal Accident
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley