4 Hudson Valley Strip Club Employees Charged With Prostitution
Update, Jan. 16, 2019: Legal documents presented to the Hudson Valley Post showed that the charge against one of the four women was resolved with a plea to a non-criminal disposition. This individual's name has subsequently been removed from the article.
Four Hudson Valley strip club employees were arrested for prostitution. More arrests are possible.
Late Thursday, New York State Police announced the arrested of 32-year-old Lori L. Fisher of Middletown, Justine E. Brown, 29, of Newburgh, 36-year-old Maria Sarine, Pine Bush and a Canadian woman for prostitution.
On Saturday, New York State Police along with the Town of New Windsor Police Department and the Orange County District Attorney’s Office completed a month-long investigation into an alleged prostitution ring being operated out of the Sunset Strip Exotic Dance Club on Little Britain Road in New Windsor, NY.
Acting on complaints from the public, police arrested the four women for offering sexual favors for US currency while working at the strip club, officials say.
Fisher, Brown, and Sarine were processed and released on appearance tickets to return to the Town of New Windsor court on a later date.
The Canadian woman was processed and arraigned before Town of New Windsor Justice Calderon, and remanded to the Orange County Jail on $500 cash bail or $5,000 bond.
Police say their investigation is still ongoing.
- Police: Teen Killed In Front of Hudson Valley Restaurant
- Hudson Valley Officer Accused of Killing Ex-Wife
- Human Remains Found in Bag in Hudson Valley, Police Need Answers
- Smoke From Deadly California Wildfires Reaches New York
- 9 Tips To Keep Your Family Safe From Thanksgiving Salmonella
- Hudson Valley Infant Suffers Significant Burns To Body
- Local Weather Experts Predicts More Snow Than Normal This Winter
- Watch Out For This Deadly Turkey This Thanksgiving
- Pregnant Hudson Valley Woman Killed, Teen Clings To Life