Alto Music Closing Lower Hudson Valley Store
Alto Music is set to close one of their Hudson Valley locations on Thursday. LoHud reports while the Airmont store will no longer be in business their other locations continue to thrive.
Alto has had a Rockland county presence for more than 50 years but owner Jon Haber says changing customer behavior is the culprit. He says that nearly half of his business now comes from online sales.
There are crazy deals going on now through Thursday so stop in to check it out. Alto is a great local business that supports the local music scene so swing through their Wappingers Falls, Middletown or Brooklyn locations if you're looking for some gear.
You may remember, earlier this year a guitar was stolen in broad daylight. The theft was caught on camera and led to charges for a Kingston man.
Question for Hudson Valley musicians: do you shop for instruments online or do you prefer to try it out first in person?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America