Dutchess County Woman Accused of 3 Home Burglaries
Police say a Dutchess County woman committed a string of home burglaries.
On Monday, East Fishkill police detectives arrested 35-year-old Fayth Lampert of Stormville following an investigation into three residential burglaries which occurred in the Leetown Road and Cherry Lane area of Stormville.
The burglaries took place over a one-week period in February, police say. Police recovered several items of property which were stolen in the alleged burglaries.
Lampert was charged with three counts of burglary, all felonies. She was remanded to the Dutchess County Jail on $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bond.
- Police: Teen Girl Forced Hudson Valley School District To Close All Schools
- High-Risk Sex Offender Moves Near 6 Hudson Valley Schools
- Hudson Valley Cab Driver Raped 2 Young Girls
- 1 Killed, 4 Injured in Fiery Crash Near Woodbury Commons
- Sex Offender Moves Near 2 Hudson Valley Colleges
- Hudson Valley Man Enticed Child Into Sexually Activity
- Hudson Valley Doctor Arrested for Unlawful Drug Distribution
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley