Dutchess Woman Accused of Endangering Child At Astor
A Dutchess County woman allegedly endangered the welfare of a child at Astor Services for Children & Families.
On Wednesday, Village of Rhinebeck Police arrested 29-year-old Katherine S. Campbell of Poughkeepsie.
The arrest was the result of an investigation at Astor Services for Children & Families in Rhinebeck.
Astor Services for Children & Families is a non-profit organization that provides children's mental health services, child welfare services and early childhood development programs, according to the Astor’s website.
Campbell was charged with endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor. She was arraigned in the Village of Rhinebeck Justice Court and released on her own recognizance.
Details of what led to the arrest weren't released.
- Hudson Valley Man Killed Man Inside Bar On Easter
- Sex Offender Convicted of Rape Moves Near Hudson Valley School
- Police: Teen Girl Forced Hudson Valley School District To Close All Schools
- High-Risk Sex Offender Moves Near 6 Hudson Valley Schools
- Hudson Valley Cab Driver Raped 2 Young Girls
- 1 Killed, 4 Injured in Fiery Crash Near Woodbury Commons
- Hudson Valley Man Enticed Child Into Sexually Activity
- Hudson Valley Doctor Arrested for Unlawful Drug Distribution
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley