Explore the Esopus Creek Mother’s Day Weekend
Want a tour of the Esopus Creek and enjoy the quiet surroundings of the Esopus Bend Nature Preserve? Then you’re all set to jump in your kayak and take a tour. An article posted online with Daily Freeman says the Esopus Creek Conservancy will be hosting a guided kayak and canoe tour on Saturday, May 12. The tour will explore the Esopus Bend Nature Preserve. You’ll get a chance to paddle on the creek just above the dam in Saugerties, while the tour explores all the coves and wetland that make up the nature preserve.
To participate in the tour, you must register with the Esopus Creek Conservancy prior to the event. Only 10 canoes or kayaks will be able to participate. You must provide your own canoe or kayak. You’ll meet at Saugerties Village Beach in the parking lot, just off of Route 9W around 9am on May 12. That is just north of the Esopus Creek bridge, at the foot of Partition Street in the village of Saugerties. Children are welcome, but pets are not. Email Steve Hart at email@example.com to register.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate