GoFundMe Setup For Mother, Baby Killed Crossing Route 52
A mother and her four children were struck by an SUV while crossing Route 52 Sunday night. The mother, and her infant child were killed.
An investigation revealed that the driver was traveling westbound on Route 52 in the center lane of the three-lane road. The driver failed to observe the mother, and her four children attempting to cross the road and hit all five.
A GoFundMe has been set up for the mother and infant that were killed Sunday night. The three other children remain in the hospital with serious injuries.
The GoFundMe states that "family is overwhelmed and does not have the money for funeral expenses", and asks that anyone who wants to help this family to make a donation.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie