Hollywood A-Listers Seen in Hudson Valley
A number of Hollywood A-listers recently spent time in the Hudson Valley.
The upcoming movie The Goldfinch, starring Nicole Kidman and Luke Wilson, spent a number of days filming in Westchester County.
This week the movie filmed on Westchester Avenue in Rye, according to On Locations Vacations.
Last week, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, the cast a crew were spotted on the Yonkers Stage. Last month the movie filmed in Purchase.
According to IMBD, the movie centers around a boy from New York who is taken in by a wealthy New York City family after his mother is killed in a bombing at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
The movie also stars Ansel Elgort of "Baby Driver," Finn Wolfhard of "Stranger Things" and "It," Jeffrey Wright of "Westworld" and the "Hunger Games" and Sarah Paulson.
The movie is scheduled for an Oct. 11, 2019, release date, according to Variety.
- Teen Killed In Florida Tragedy Accepted by Hudson Valley College
- Hollywood A-Listers Seen in Hudson Valley
- 2 Hudson Valley Men Arrested For Sexually Abusing Local Children
- Hudson Valley 'Hero' Stops Potential School Shooting
- Hudson Valley Man Becomes National Sensation For Destroying AR-15
- Hudson Valley Man Arrested For Fleeing Scene of Fatal Accident
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley