Hudson Valley Chipotles Are Giving Away Free Guac Today
Guac: it's awesome on burritos, but it also costs extra. Every time we order a burrito, we wrestle with the decision about whether it's worth the extra two or three bucks. Now, for one glorious day, we don't have to.
That's because today, July 31st is National Avocado Day (it's also Harry Potter's birthday, but that's not important right now, unless you're Voldemort, and then it's very important). So Chipotle is celebrating
Harry Potter's birthday National Avocado Day by by offering a one-day deal for free guacamole.
To get the deal, you've got to order an entree through Chipotle's website or mobile app. When you check out, enter the promo code "AVOCADO" for either a free guac add-on to your burrito, a side of guac, or a free order of chips and guac. You've still got to buy a whole entree to get the free guac, but it's not like you were going to Chipotle to not get a burrito, right?
Will you be taking advantage of this deal? Avoca-do you think this is a great bargain, or what?
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate