Hudson Valley Stores That Will Match Amazon Prime Day Sale Prices
So you have been hearing about Amazon Prime Day and been thinking, is it worth it to pay $119 a year to be able to get items shipped to you quickly and at no additional charge? Well, that is entirely up to you.
Amazon has been telling us about their one day Prime Day Sale, which this year will start at 3pm on Monday July 16, 2018 and then continuing for 24 hours. So, here's the scenario, you want Amazon Prime deals, but you don't want to pay for the subscription, what do you do?
You can sign up for a free 30 day trial of Amazon Prime, just make sure to cancel before the 30 days are up and your card gets charged for the annual fee. OR, the following stores have said that they are willing to price match any of the low Amazon Prime Day Sale prices:
- Target, will price match an item if you find it with a lower price on Amazon within 14 days of your original purchase.
- Best Buy
- JcPenney, if you find an item with a lower price on Amazon within 14 days of your purchase they will match it, but it has to be sold by Amazon, not a third party seller, they will beat the price by 5%
- Lowe's, you have 30 days from date of purchase and they will match the Amazon price, only on items sold by Amazon, not a third party seller. Price match policy does not apply to certain brands.
- Dicks Sporting Goods, 14 days from the date of purchase, they will match the price, but does not include matching fees or shipping or third party Amazon sellers.
- Best Buy, they will pretty much match almost any other stores prices, with the exception of cell phone and Thanksgiving and Black Friday specials.
- WalMart, is really trying to make you a customer, they have even been running ads telling you about how all of their items ship for free when you spend $35 or more on a purchase, without having to pay an annual fee. They will match prices on identical items as long as they are in-stock in a store.
Will you be shopping the Amazon Prime Sale or could you care less? Will the higher cost of Amazon Prime keep you from renewing an existing Prime membership?