Hudson Valley Teens Accused of 13 Cases of Criminal Mischief
Two Hudson Valley teens are facing felony charges for at least 13 cases of criminal mischief.
On Tuesday, Port Jervis City police charged a 16-year-old and 17-year-old with multiple felony counts of criminal mischief based upon an investigation of at least thirteen cases involving criminal mischief to storefront windows and car windows in the City of Port Jervis days prior, police say.
Both teens were arraigned in Port Jervis City Court and released to the custody of their parents pending further court appearances.
Police are continuing their investigation.
Police are withholding the teen's names because both are eligible for youthful offender status in New York State.
- Fire Destroys Hudson Valley Bowling Alley
- Driver Walks Away From Horrific Accident on Palisades Parkway
- The Price is Right is Coming Back to the Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Woman Steals Jewelry From Family on Xmas
- Julia Roberts Continues To Be Spotted in the Hudson Valley
- Police: Man Commits Suicide on I-84
- Missing Child Likely Spotted in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley