Hudson Valley Woman Found Dead in Local Hotel Room
Police are investigating after a Hudson Valley woman was found dead inside a Dutchess County hotel room.
The Town of Poughkeepsie Police Department is conducting an investigation into what police calls a "suspicious death" that happened either on Sunday or Monday at the Marriot Residence Inn on South Road in Poughkeepsie.
Chrystel Yager, 38, of Poughkeepsie, who rented a room at the hotel for one night, was found dead at the hotel, police say.
Yager's next of kin is helping with the investigation and there's no reason to believe there is any danger to the general public, according to the Town of Poughkeepsie Police Department.
The Dutchess County Medical Examiner's Office and New York State Police is also assisting with the investigation.
- Hudson Valley Woman Found Dead in Local Hotel Room
- Fast-tracked Plan Threatens 'Very Existence of the Hudson' River
- Justin Bieber Engaged to Girl From the Hudson Valley
- Red Cross Issues 'Urgent Emergency' For Tri-State
- Potentially Fatal Insect-Spread Virus Confirmed in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley First Responders Save Drowning Girl on Vacation
- Pet Owner Abandons Dog in Hudson Valley With No Food, Water