Hudson Valley Woman Hosted Underage Party, Police Say
A Hudson Valley woman is accused of hosting a wild party where a number of underage guests were found drunk.
On Saturday, Rosendale police responded to a report of a large party and excessive noise on Springtown Road.
Based upon an investigation conducted at the scene, 21-year-old Sheryl Cruz-Garcia of New Paltz was charged with criminal nuisance and violating the Ulster County Social Host Law.
Cruz-Garcia hosted a party with over 100 people, many partygoers were under the age of 21 and were drunk, police say.
Cruz-Garcia is scheduled to appear in the Town of Rosendale Court at a later date.
- Hudson Valley Man Accused of Second Fatal Drunk Driving Accident
- Beware: Man Trying To Lure Children Into Car in the Hudson Valley
- Help Needed to Find 2 Missing Hudson Valley Men
- Hudson Valley Man Murdered By Teen, Police Say
- Police: Teen Poses as Police Officer, Attempts To Lure Woman into Car
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley