I Bet You Can’t Guess This Local Abandoned Location
Can you guess where this abandoned location is by just looking at these pictures?
People love haunted tours of retired buildings. You've got to admit that they can tell a great story. Abandoned NY tries to retell those stories or make new ones through photos of buildings that are no longer inhabited in Upstate New York.
Can you guess the location of the abandoned building by looking at these photos and clues? The answer will be at the bottom of this link.
- It's a hospital.
- It's in Rockland County.
- It's one of several film locations for the Netflix series "Orange is the New Black"
Did you guess it? It's Rockland County Psychiatric Center. Have you ever been there? Apparently, years ago there were several class field trips every year.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America