Just How Stressed is New York? It May Surprise You
Are you stressed? Of course you are but living in New York may not be to blame.
"Welcome to New York." It's something we seem to hear every time something goes wrong in out lives. Is it really true. What if I told you the odds are that it's probably not New York's fault at all. Maybe you're life is just kind of crappy.
Recently, WalletHub, released a list of the most stressful cities in America based on some basic stressful things in life like work, finances and family.
Where was New York ranked in all of this?
Surprisingly, we were right smack dab in the middles. Well, almost.
New York City ranked number 47 on the most stressful cities in New York. If it's so crazy then why do we love to visit so much?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie