Local Shop Sells Pumpkin Spice Soft Served Ice Cream
Who has a sweet tooth here in the Hudson Valley? I know I sure do. Shut up and take my money.
Can you ever get enough creative desserts? No, you can't and thankfully there's a shop in Kingston that's always thinking outside of the box.
You can argue that we've gotten too crazy with the pumpkin flavors. Between pumpkin spice hummus and the new pumpkin sauce at Buffalo Wild Wings it has gotten a little out of control.
But I am a fan of the beloved spice when it comes to desserts and other sweet treats. That's when I saw that our friends at the Kingston Candy Bar created a pumpkin spice soft served ice cream I had to share it with you.
If you're near Kingston be sure to check it out. Or feel free to make the special trip.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate