Man Accused of Stealing Over $1,000 From Fishkill Home Depot
Police are hoping you can help them identify this man who's accused of stealing over $1,000 worth of merchandise from Home Depot in Dutchess County.
On Saturday, New York State Police were called to Home Depot on Route 9 in the town of Fishkill for a report of shoplifting.
The man in the picture, above and below, is believed to have loaded a shopping cart with merchandise valued at over $1,000 and then leaving the store, police say.
Anyone with information regarding the identity of this man is asked to please contact Investigator Michael Wood of SP Wappinger Bureau of Criminal Investigation at (845) 677-7300. Please reference SJS #8320604.
- 2018 Hudson Valley Fireworks Guide
- Hudson Valley Man Dead in Apparent Double-Suicide
- Hudson Valley Teacher’s Aide Raped, Sexually Abused Boy
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Raped Teen He Friended on Social Media
- Multiple Large Venomous Snakes Found Near Hudson Valley Homes
- Hudson Valley Man Confesses After Dead Remains Found in Planter
- Hudson Valley Teen Signs MLB Contract
- Hudson Valley Police Arrest 7 in Prostitution, Drug Enforcement
- 'Horror Plant' Causes Blindness, Burns Found in Hudson Valley
- Police Save Suicidal Student On Top of Hudson Valley Water Tower