Massive Skating Rink Opens in Hudson Valley
A massive Hudson Valley skating rink has reopened after undergoing millions of dollars of renovations.
On Friday, Yonkers Mayor Mike Spano was joined by the City of Yonkers Department of Parks, Recreation & Conservation for the ribbon-cutting ceremony for the new renovations at the E.J. Murray Memorial Skating Center located at 348 Tuckahoe Road in Yonkers.
The skating rink received nearly 2.5 million dollars worth of upgrades. The 6-month renovation project includes a refurbished entrance, lobby, new offices, bathrooms and a newly created upper mezzanine viewing level, officials say.
The rink was closed on Christmas but will be open for business for the rest of the week.
- Man Falls To Death Rock Climbing in Hudson Valley Near Christmas
- Nearly 4,000 at Nearby Surgery Center Likely Exposed to HIV, More
- Cops: Man With Connections to Cult Kidnapped Hudson Valley Kids
- Sex Offender Moves Near Hudson Valley Nursery, Church, School
- Massive Skating Rink Opens in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Office Saved Suicidal Student's Life
- Police: Missing New York Child Could be in Hudson Valley