Orange County Student Makes Terroristic Threat, Police Say
The seventeen year old was arrested on felony charges.
On February 27, 2018, State Police in Monroe and the Village of Florida Police Department investigated a reported threat of school violence at the S.S. Seward Institute.
A seventeen year old student was arrested and charged with Making a Terroristic Threat, a class D felony. The teen's name is being withheld due to their age.
The teen was arraigned in the Village of Florida Court and remanded to Orange County Jail in lieu of $3,000 cash bail, or $6,000 secured bond.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie