Pasta Pass is Back at Poughkeepsie Olive Garden
Who wants to eat pasta for days? 365 days to be exact.
Who doesn't enjoy some delicious food from Olive Garden? When we think if the Olive Garden we think of the soup and the noodles. Pasta lovers can rejoice. The unlimited Pasta Pass has returned to the Hudson Valley.
Starting August 23, Olive Garden will sell two different passes. For just $100 you can get 8 weeks of unlimited pasta servings and that includes a soup, salad and bread sticks. If you think that pasta pass is for novices then you can the 52 week pass. That's an entire year of delicious noodle entrees.
Let's get our pasta passes and carbo load for a 5k!
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America