Paul Rudd Promotes Hudson Valley Candy Shop On NBC
With actor Paul Rudd hitting the TV circuit to discuss his new movie, Ant-Man And The Wasp, of course, he had to promote the Hudson Valley candy show he owns with another famous Hollywood actor.
On Thursday night, Rudd dropped by Late Night with Seth Myers and came equipped with treats from Rhinebeck's Samuel's Sweet Shop. He and actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan, along with Andy Ostroy saved the shop when the original owner passed away a few years ago.
Ant-Man & The Wasp hits theaters on July 6th and picks up where Captain America: Civil War leaves off. Ant-Man is on house arrest, which is why he wasn't a part of Avengers: Infinity War. Rudd suggests staying through the end of the credits for a mind-blowing revelation that pertains to the overall storyline.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2018 Guide
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate