Police: Hudson Valley Man Gave Alcohol to Minors, Stole From Them
A Hudson Valley man is accused of providing minors with alcohol and then extorting them.
On Wednesday, New York State Police from Highland arrested 23-year-old Kenneth H. Ralph of Wallkill for grand larceny, a felony; and attempted grand larceny, unlawfully dealing with a child and petit larceny, misdemeanors.
A police investigation revealed Ralph gave several women, all younger than 21, alcohol, police say. He would later extort or attempt to extort money from the women that he met on social media, according to police.
Ralph was arraigned in the Town of New Paltz Court and remanded to the Ulster County Jail pending a further court appearance.
More victims are possible, police say. Anyone with information related to Ralph should contact State Police at Highland at 845-691-2922.
State Police in Highland were assisted by the New York State Police Campus Sexual Assault Victims Unit, SUNY New Paltz University Police and the Ulster County District Attorney's Office.
- Retired Police Lieutenant From Hudson Valley Raped 2 Relatives
- Hudson Valley Walmart Undergoing Big Changes
- Former Hudson Valley Doctor Accused of Stealing Nearly $1 Million
- Teacher From Hudson Valley Found Dead in School, 2 Charged
- Mother Who Killed 4 Kids Moves to Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Sexually Abused Child He Babysat
- Hudson Valley Man Killed in Apparent Hit-And-Run On Interstate 84
- Hudson Valley Family’s Dog Found After 1.5 Years
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley