Police Investigate ‘Home Invasion’ At Hudson Valley Motel
Police in Ulster County are investigating a robbery after a man was struck in the head inside his motel room.
On Friday around 7:30 a.m., members of the Ulster County Sheriff's Office responded to a 911 call reporting an assault at a motel located at 239 Forest Hill Drive in the Town of Ulster.
A preliminary investigation at the scene revealed the victim was struck in the head with a blunt object inside his motel room, police say.
Detectives from the Ulster County Sheriff's Office are investigating a possible "home invasion" style robbery, according to the Ulster County Sheriff's Office.
The unnamed victim was transported to Health Alliance Broadway Campus for treatment for undisclosed injuries. More information isn't known at this time.
- Hudson Valley Man Attacked By Cougar, Friend Killed
- Baby Hit and Killed by Father in Hudson Valley on Memorial Day
- Hudson Valley Brothers Still Missing After Car Crashes Into River
- Man Falls to Death During Difficult Hike Near Hudson Valley
- Police: Dutchess Teen Sexually Abused Child, Provided Alcohol