Police: Orange County School Bus Driver Made Terroristic Threat
The employee of the Minisink Valley School District was remanded to Orange County Jail pending a future court appearance.
On February 14, state police received information that an employee of the Minisink Valley School District had made threats of violence against other employees at the district's bus garage.
Albert DiPaola, 71, of the Town of Greenville, who is employed as a bus driver for the school district was arrested and charged with Making a Terroristic Threat, a Class D felony.
The threats were limited to the staff at the bus garage, and did not involve students, teachers, or other staff of the school district.
DiPaola was arraigned in the Town of Wawayanda Court, and remandeed to Orange County Jail pending a future court appearance.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie