Police: Woman Caught in Hudson Valley With Car Full of Drugs
A woman was allegedly driving on I-87 in the Hudson Valley with a car full of drugs.
On Monday around 1:40 a.m., State Police stopped a car on I-87 in the town of Tuxedo for an alleged vehicle and traffic violation.
While interviewing the driver, 27-year-old Jasmine T. Singh of the Bronx, a probable cause to search the vehicle was established, police say.
During the search of the vehicle, Singh is accused of possessing 6 grams of cocaine, divided into 41 individual bags, 1 gram of PCP, individually packaged into 5 gelatin tablets and a vape pen containing THC oil.
She was charged with two counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell, two counts of felony criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor for criminal possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation.
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Shoots Teacher, Cop’s Daughter
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Murders Brother
- Cuomo (Tappan Zee) Bridge Closed After 25 Vehicle Crash
- Earthquake Rocks The Hudson Valley
- Up to a Foot of Snow Predicted for Parts of the Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Cop Admits to being Racially Hostile At Cab Driver
- Car Flips Over Into Woods on Taconic in Dutchess County
- 3 High-Risk Sex Offenders Move in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Teen Sexually Abused 3 Children
- Alleged Hudson Valley Gang Members Accused of Multiple Murders
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley