Police: Woman Parked on Taconic in Possession of Host of Drugs
A woman who was allegedly parked on the Taconic State Parkway is in jail without bail after she was accused of driving with an assortment of drugs.
On Saturday, 36-year-old Katherine A. Bauer of Hudson was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, a felony, and unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation.
Troopers found a vehicle allegedly parked partially in the roadway on the Taconic State Parkway in the town of Lagrange.
While interviewing the driver, later identified as Bauer, a strong odor of marijuana was detected, police say. A further investigation allegedly found approximately 5.4 grams of hallucinogenic mushrooms and over 3 grams of marijuana.
Bauer was remanded to the Dutchess County Jail without bail.
- Many Parts of the Hudson Valley Could See up to 16 Inches of Snow
- Hudson Valley Teen Continues to Fight For Life From Flu
- 22 Hudson Valley Towns Have Smallest English Speakers in New York
- 9 Hikers Rescued From Snow Covered Mountain in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Teen Pointed Knife at Child To Steal From Mother
- Police Save Suicidal Child in Hudson Valley
- Police: School Employee Attempted to Rape Teen in Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Sexually Assault Child For Over 2 Years
- Police: Maryland Drug Dealer Arrested in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Woman Accused of Stealing Neighbor's Coin Jug
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley