Popular Poughkeepsie Deli Opening New Location at Marist
One of Poughkeepsie most popular eateries will be opening up a new location on the campus of Marist College. According to the Marist College Student newspaper, The Circle, Rossi & Sons Rosticceria will be a part of the new North Campus Housing in Building D. The dining center will host vendors from the Hudson Valley and will feature locally grown ingredients.
The on-campus location will be operated by food vendors Sodexo, who has undergone an intense training program to ensure the high quality that customers of Rossi's have come to expect. The second location will only serve sandwiches while the original location will continue to stock imported products and Italian cuisine.
The official ribbon cutting for the new facility is Monday at 4:30 p.m and is located on the ground floor of Building D. Marist has made a number of upgrades in recent years and is a much-improved school overall than the one that brought me to the Hudson Valley in '96.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America