Safety Recall on Girls Boots Sold at Target
Do the above boots look familiar? They are called the Cat & Jack Unicorn “Chiara” Boots and were sold at Target stores and online at Target.com. The boots were sold during October and November of 2018 and cost approximately $27.
The boots are being recalled in all sizes do to a potential choking issue. Four consumers reported that the unicorns head became detached of the boot, and out of an abundance of caution, Target is asking all those who purchased the boots to return them to one of their stores for a full refund.
If you have more questions about the product that is being recalled, you can follow the information from the CDC.GOV recall.
Call Target at 800-440-0680 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT, daily or online at www.target.com and click on “Recalls” at the bottom of the page, then on “Clothing” for more information. Consumers can also click the “Product Recalls” tab on Target’s Facebook page for more information.
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- What is a ‘Kill” & Why Does NY Have So Many of Them?
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- Did One of Your Favorite Businesses Close in 2018?