Selfie Saves Man from 99 Year Prison Sentence
This is one instance where "pics or it didn't happen" really came in handy.
There's always that one person who has their phone out. It doesn't seem to matter what the occasion is they are always taking pictures. We've all become accustomed to taking selfies any chance we get. We take selfies with our food, selfies in our cars, selfies at concert and even selfies with our family.
According to Inquistr, a man came dangerously close to serving serious jail time. He was falsely accused and was save by a simple selfie.
The accused ex claimed that he broke into her house and carved the letter 'X' on her. She claimed that the incident happened on September 20, 2017, at 7:20 pm. Luckily, the man had a geo tagged selfie about 65 miles away.
The charges were dropped.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America