Studies Show That Millennials Have The Grossest Teeth Ever
Growing up in a generation that didn't make you brush after a meal or before bed could be taking its toll. We may have to bust out the Big Book of British Smiles.
If it were 1818, I would be a bit fearful of going to the dentist. In 2018, it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Am I crazy for actually enjoying a dentist appointment?
Research posted at Hello Giggles shows that a large part of millennials only brush their teeth once a day or not at all. The lack of regular care combined with a lot of younger adults not having dental care are resulting in some shocking statistics. We are currently experiencing one of the worst times to be a tooth.
To add to the lack of maintenance, most millennials are afraid to even go to the dentist to get any procedures done. When someone holds off on an appointment for so long, they are less likely to go back at all.
Poor dental health can result in having issues with other areas in your life. People with bad teeth are less likely to smile and feel confident in day to day situations.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America