The Price is Right Live is Coming Back to the Hudson Valley
The Price is Right Live is going to be played in the Hudson Valley with $12 million in cash and prizes up for grabs.
Following the success of the Price is Right Live in Poughkeepsie, the traveling game show will be played at Ulster Performing Arts Center in Kingston on Wednesday, Oct. 17 at 8 p.m.
Randomly-selected contestants will get to play fan-favorite games like Plinko, Cliffhangers, The Big Wheel and participate in the Showcase. Some audience members can even win prizes from their seats.
Hudson Valley residents who are picked as contestants will have a chance to win more than $12 million in cash and prizes.
Prizes may include appliances, vacations and a new car, officials say.
Tickets start at $45 and go on sale on Friday. You can purchase tickets at the Bardavon Box Office, 35 Market Street, Poughkeepsie, the UPAC Box Office, 601 Broadway Kingston, or online at Ticketmaster.
- Fire Destroys Hudson Valley Bowling Alley
- Driver Walks Away From Horrific Accident on Palisades Parkway
- Police: Hudson Valley Woman Steals Jewelry From Family on Xmas
- Julia Roberts Continues To Be Spotted in the Hudson Valley
- Police: Man Commits Suicide on I-84
- Missing Child Likely Spotted in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley