These Teddy Bears Made from Raw Chicken Will Terrify You
I'm all for recycling things but reusing leftover chicken parts to Frankenstein teddy bears together seems like behavior that's only suitable for a complete psychopath.
A tweet has recently gone viral about a woman who makes teddy bears out of old raw chicken parts in what can only be described as if Jeffrey Dahmer had a cooking show.
Who's got the BBQ rub?
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate