Toyota Recalls 645,000 Vehicles
The massive recall is being done to fix an electrical problem that could stop air bags from inflating in a crash.
According to USA Today, Toyota is recalling about 645,000 vehicles including certain Toyota Prius', Lexus RX and NX SUVs, Toyota Alphard, Vellfire, Sienta, Noah, Voxy, Esquire, Probox, Succeed, Corolla, Highlander, Levin and Hilux models.
Toyota has said that the electrical issue comes from an open electrical circuit that could occur over time and that would set off an airbag warning light and could stop the side and front air bags from deploying if the vehicle is in a crash.
If you own a Toyota, they will be sending out letters to customers about the recall starting in late March and if you would like to have your vehicle checked at no cost to you, you can contact your dealer and make an appointment for them to inspect the serial numbers on sensors and replace them if necessary.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash