Victims in Triple Murder-Suicide to be Buried in Hudson Valley
The victims of Thursday's triple murder-suicide will be laid to rest in the Hudson Valley.
On Thursday, Katie Pladl, 20, and her adoptive father, 56-year-old Anthony Fusco, were found dead in a pickup truck with New York plates in New Milford, C.T.
Pladl's 7-month-old baby was found dead early Thursday morning in North Carolina.
Police allege 45-year-old Steven Pladl, Katie's biological father and the father of Katie's 7-month-old child, killed all three. Steven was found dead in a car parked in Dover. His death was ruled a suicide.
A wake was held for Katie, her son and Fusco at the Hufcut Funeral Home in Dover Plains on Friday. On Saturday, a burial was held for all three at St. Charles Borromeo Church in Dover Plains.
Katie graduated from Dover High School 2016. After she turned 18, she reconnected with her biological parents.
According to CBS, Katie and her biological father, Steven, had a baby in September 2017 and got married.
After Steven’s wife learned about the pregnancy, she divorced Steven and called the police.
In January, Steven and Katie were arrested after police learned they had a baby together in North Carolina.
- Victims in Triple Murder-Suicide Laid to Rest in Hudson Valley
- Police: 19 Weapons Seized After Investigation into Threatening Messages left On Hudson Valley School Voicemail
- Hudson Valley Man Gets Voice Back After Losing it From ALS
- High-Risk Sex Offender Moves Near Hudson Valley Elementary School
- Police: Hudson Valley Teen Assaulted Baby
- 2 Hudson Valley Politicians Pass Away
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley