What Were 2 Oscar Winners Doing in the Hudson Valley?
Two Oscar winners and a star from Stranger Things were spotted in the Hudson Valley.
Mira Sorvino filmed scenes for the TV series The Code on North Middletown Road in Pearl River From Friday, March 23, until Friday, March 29, according to On Location Vacations.
The Code is a CBS drama pilot that centers around marines who are also lawyers, Deadline reports.
In 1996, Sorvino won an Oscar for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for her role in the Mighty Aphrodite.
On Monday, March 19, March 20 and March 22, Nicole Kidman was at the Yonkers Studio in Yonkers filming scenes for the movie The Goldfinch.
Finn Wolfhard of Stranger Things fame filmed scenes for the movie at Yonkers Stage on Wednesday, March 14.
According to IMBD, the movie centers around a boy from New York who is taken in by a wealthy New York City family after his mother is killed in a bombing at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Kidman won an Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role in 2002 for The Hours.
- What were 2 Oscar Winners Doing in the Hudson Valley?
- 3 Children, 2 Adults Dead in Easter Monday Fire in Hudson Valley
- Record-Breaking Deer Hunting Season in New York
- Elderly Hudson Valley Woman Killed in Crash
- Man Who Sexually Abused Kids Moves Near Hudson Valley School
- Dutchess County Man Admits to Killing Woman
- Woman Found Dead in Hudson Valley Creek
- Child Killer Out of Hudson Valley Prison, Moves Near Daycare
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley