Who Has the Best Cupcakes in the Hudson Valley?
It is a question that almost everyone in the Hudson Valley has on their minds, "Who has the best cupcakes? Where can I get them?"
Who better to answer this question than YOU! Here are a few places that are known for having some tasty mini-cakes, but where else should we check out? Tell us.
- Pastry Garden, Poughkeepsie
- Adams Fairacre Farms, Any location
- Bread Alone, Any location
- Deisings Bakery, Kingston
- Moxie Cupcakes, New Paltz (When their pop-up shops are open)
- Cafe Aurora, Poughkeepsie
- Frieda's Bakery, Milton
- Apple Pie Bakery Cafe, Culinary Institute of America, Hyde Park
What location or business are we missing? Comment below so we can add it.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate