10 Foods You Didn’t Know Were Aphrodisiacs
So you are wondering why your high protein diet has got you feeling a little more 'randy' than usual? Everyone knows that strawberries, chocolate and oysters are supposed to be the go to foods if you are looking to set the scene for a romantic evening, but what else is hiding in your kitchen that could possible help put you and your significant other 'in the mood.' Here are a few foods that you might not have know have aphrodisiac powers:
- Peanut Butter
- Chili Peppers, just watch out what you touch after eating those!
- Almonds & Walnuts
- Red Wine
Have you found any of the above items to have put you in the mood after you ate them? Are there any other foods that we should include? Keep in mind we are listing items that are easily purchased in the grocery store or items that you might already have in your pantry.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate