5 Reasons Mark Ruffalo is My Secret Celebrity Crush
So Nick challenged me to fess up to my secret celebrity crush, if you have been listening to the show, I have no problem sharing my Tom Cruise movie obsession, Top Gun, Mission Impossible, Jack Reacher along with all things James Bond, but the crush that I don't share with too many people is actor, director and activist Mark Ruffalo.
Why? I don't know. As I have never met him, I can only be attracted to the characters that he portrays. He is also could be considered a "Hudson Valley" resident.
Here are the top reasons that I crush on him and as these are my own reasons, you cannot judge:
- 13 going on 30, Just Like Heaven, Begin Again, Rumor Has It
- He chose the Hudson Valley to film his latest project for HBO, "This Much is True"
- According to online reports, he is a Sullivan County resident
- He is anti-fracking
- He's a dad with three kids
All of the above things are what make me crush on him. Now, would I crush on him if I were to meet him IRL? I have no idea, but I don't have any plan to meet him any time soon or ever. Who is your celebrity crush, the one that you might not share with too many people? Come on, I told you mine.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate