I-87 Needs an Exit Between New Paltz + Kingston
I'm not exactly new to the Hudson Valley anymore but I discovered this issue recently and something needs to change.
Honestly, I haven't spent a whole lot of time on the other side of the bridge. Last week I had to make a trip to downtown New Paltz. I hopped on 87 from Newburgh. I think I may have only been to New Paltz like three times so I wasn't familiar with the area. Like an idiot I missed the exit.
"I'll get off at the next one." I thought to myself.
To my surprise, the next exit was 15 miles away in Kingston! Seriously
Can we break this up a bit? Instead of putting all of our efforts into banning vape flavors, milk and shampoo, why doesn't New York put all of that energy towards something useful? I can't be the only one who had to drive a half-hour out of the way because of this mistake.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate