A Unique View Of The Hudson Valley Commute
Chances are you've never had a view of the Hudson Valley commute like this. Drone pilot Scott Snell is well known for his breathtaking videos of area nature and landmarks. For his latest project, he captures a view from above most would never see.
The video begins with an overhead view of the roundabout at Annsville Circle where Route 9 and 202 come together. From there we see Route 9 Southbound which overlooks Peekskill and the waterfront. We also catch a glimpse of Metro-North and Amtrak trains heading north towards Bear Mountain and Garrison.
While the Hudson Valley has it’s laid back qualities, there’s still the hundreds of thousands of commuters grinding it out on a daily basis all over the valley. Here’s a fun new look at the organized chaos! - Scott Snell's Facebook Page
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate