Adams Fairacre Farms Set To Open Newburgh Pizza Shop
Adams Fairacre Farms is getting into the pizza business. Set to open in late September, the Newburgh based pizza shop will be managed by local resident Dan Whitely.
Adam's is best known as the local grocery chain with locations in Poughkeepsie, Kingston, Wappingers, and Newburgh but have expanded the scope of their business in recent years.
Whitely has over 20 years of experience in the pizza business and got his start at TJ's Pizza in Poughkeepsie. He's a longtime Hudson Valley resident who is also known as one of the speediest pizza makers in all of New York.
Our condolences as one of Adams' owners Donald P. Adams recently passed away. He, along with his brother Ralph and Ralph's wife Mary, started what has become one of the Hudson Valley's most iconic and successful business'.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate