Another New Yorker has Died in The Dominican Republic
We're about to jump right in to summer and everyone seems to be booking their vacations.
We can't ignore the elephant in the room that things are getting scary in the Dominican Republic. Fox News is reporting that yet another person has died while vacationing in the DR.
According to Fox News, Leyla Cox, 53, of New Brighton New York died on June 11th. The website reports that Cox "was found dead of a heart attack in her hotel room."
Cox death comes after 6 other tourist deaths have been reported under similar circumstances.
The FBI is currently investigating all 7 deaths.
The internet is of course at odds. Should people worried about vacationing to the Dominican Republic? Or is this something you should be aware of and just be extra careful anywhere you go on vacation?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash