Are Hudson Valley Bed Bath & Beyonds Closing?
Bed Bath & Beyond has announced plans to close more stores nationwide.
According to USA Today, Bed Bath & Beyond has announced it plans to close 60 stores across the U.S. This is 20 more than the 40 stores is originally intended to close. The closings are expected after the winter holiday season. Store closures will most likely happen in 2020.
Within the Hudson Valley, Bed Bath & Beyond has multiple locations. There are locations in Poughkeepsie, Newburgh, Middletown, Kingston, Yonkers, Port Chester, West Nyack, and Mount Vernon. It has not been announced if any of the locations in the Hudson Valley closed. However, with such a high saturation of locations across the region, it wouldn't surprise me if some local stores were to close.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate