Bank Robbed in Dutchess County, Police Need Help
Police need help after a man robbed a bank in Dutchess County Thursday morning.
On Thursday around 9:30 a.m., Town of Poughkeepsie police responded to the TD Bank on South Road in Poughkeepsie for a reported bank robbery.
Police were told a man passed a note to a teller which demanded money and said he had a gun. No weapon was displayed, police say.
The man fled the bank on foot and entered into a dark-colored Acura.
The suspect is described as being a white man, between the ages of 20 and 30, 5’8” or 5’9,” a medium build and blonde or brown facial hair. He was seen wearing a black winter cap, gray hooded sweatshirt, dark colored sweat pants with red writing on the outer seam of his right leg and white sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Town of Poughkeepsie Police Department Detective Division at 845-485-3670 or 845-485-3666.
No injuries were reported.
- Police Investigate Incident Between H.V. Principal and Student
- 7 Hudson Valley Schools Among Worst in State for SAT Scores
- Hudson Valley Man Helped Fugitives Wanted For Attempted Murder
- Police: Pit Bull Attacked 4 Dogs, 2 Owners in Hudson Valley
- Police: Man Sold Heroin at Hudson Valley Applebee’s
- Man Who Sodomized Child Lives Next to H.V. Elementary School
- Hudson Valley Man Wins $2.5 Million Lotto Jackpot
- Hudson Valley Teen Murdered in College Dorm
- Dutchess County Man Killed in Route 9D Crash
- Victims in Triple Murder-Suicide to be Laid to Rest in Hudson Valley