Bannerman Island Set To Offer Memorial Day Tour
Enjoy Memorial Day in the Hudson Valley on an island in the middle of the river if you're looking for something different to do. Bannerman Island is offering up a special holiday tour that should take around 2.5 hours.
The Estuary Steward will depart from Beacon and the tour is fun for the whole family. All proceeds from tours and activities on Bannerman Island go to benefit preservation efforts to ensure future generations will have an opportunity to experience this unique piece of real estate.
The experience includes a visit to the Bannerman Castle ruins and gardens along with a stop in the recently restored Bannerman family residence. As of the time of publication, the link to purchase tickets had not gone live on the Bannerman website yet but you can call (845) 203-1316 for more information.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate