Barton Orchards To Host Epic Empire State Halloween Festival
Barton Orchards in Poughquag is getting into the Hudson Valley Halloween spirit with the first-ever Empire State Halloween Festival. And with five different dates to choose from, you've got options.
Opening night is Thursday, October 17th and will continue the 18th and 19th as well. The following weekend you've got two more nights available on the 25th and 26th. Hours run 4 - 9 PM and a limited amount of tickets cost just $15 in advance.
Barton Orchards will be hosting hayrides, corn maze, a costume parade and haunted house along with the Spookstastic Jack O Lantern Trail. It's a full 1/4 mile trail with amazing hand-carved jack o lanterns and other spooky surprises.
This is a family-friendly event and kids under three are free. Otherwise, Barton Orchards is open seven days a week 9 AM - 6 PM.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate