Bruce Willis Selling Stunning Hudson Valley Home
Bruce Willis is selling his beautiful Hudson Valley home for over $12 million.
Willis and his wife, Emma Heming, put there Bedford Corners estate off of Croton Lake Road on the market for $12,950,000.
The Westchester property features panoramic views of the Croton Reservoir. It includes 22.6 acres and four houses for a total of 12 bedrooms, according to the estate's listing.
The main home features five plus bedrooms, a patio, vegetable garden, saltwater pool, pool house, tennis court, a 2-car garage with storage above, and an additional detached 2-car garage with storage above.
Willis and his family love their Hudson Valley home but are selling it to be closer to family and friends in Californa, according to the Wall Street Journal.
“The only reasons we are giving it up is because we are so far from our California family, which is why we have decided to return to the West Coast and make our home there,” Willis told the Wall Street Journal in a statement. "Our youngest daughter, Mabel, said last week that she wishes we could put lots of balloons on our house, like they did in the movie Up, and send it to the West Coast. I agree, that would be perfect.”
Willis purchased the property in 2014 for $12 million.
- McDonald's Denies Accidentally Spiking Hudson Valley Man's Drink
- Bruce Willis Selling Stunning Hudson Valley Home
- Police: Hudson Valley Men Stole Copper Cables From IBM
- NY Association of Chiefs of Police Against Legalizing Weed
- Woman Injured After Getting Pinned Under Car in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Used Medicaid Rides as Personal Taxi, Cops Say
- Hudson Valley Man Allegedly Threatened to Kill Judge, Prosecutor