Cadbury Creme Egg Mayonnaise Is Now A Thing
For some reason I'll never understand, Cadbury Creme Egg Mayonnaise now exists.
Cadbury Creme Eggs, everyone knows them, loves them, celebrates them during the Easter holiday season, which is totally fine. What isn't fine is Cadbury Creme Egg Mayonnaise. According to Nerdist, Heinz is officially releasing Cadbury Creme Egg Mayonnaise.
Can't we just have regular mayonnaise and regular Cadbury Creme Eggs? Is that too much to ask? Nerdist reports that Heinz UK is the company releasing the product, so it's not likely we'll see it in the U.S. (thankfully). ?This is part of their 150th celebration.
If you're interested in this new product, Heinz UK says it's great for waffles and crumpets. If you're in England anytime soon, Nerdist says Heinz UK will be giving away the new Cadbury Creme Egg Mayonnaise at Truman Brewery on Brick Lane in London from April 11 through the 13.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate