Camp Out in Covered Wagons at This Hudson Valley Campsite
Does camping play a part in your summer tradition? It doesn't matter if it does or doesn't because right here in the Hudson Valley is a fun camping opportunity that will bring you way back when.
If you've ever played the computer game Oregon Trail or enjoy western movies, picture the covered wagons.
You and your guests can camp out (or glamp out, depending on how you look at it) in a covered wagon at the Roscoe Campsite Park.
Each wagon can house 4 guests and runs you $189 a night on the weekends (Friday and Saturday) or $125 on the weeknights (Sunday through Thursday).
Not only can you enjoy camping in covered wagons, tents, RV's and cabins you can also partake in a handful of activities like fishing, kayaking, tubing, hayrides and hanging out with the lamas on the farm.
Will you be camping Oregon Trail style here in the Hudson Valley?
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate