Can You Think Of An Offensive Crayon Name?
A new contest is looking for the most creative, and most offensive, crayon name you can think of.
Offensive Crayons has a new contest for their latest pack of offensive crayons. Their past packs include the original Offensive Crayons, the Red, White and F*** You pack and the Holiday Edition of Offensive Crayons. This time, they're going for a porn/sex pack of Offensive Crayons. One person will get their crayon name used in the porn/sex pack of Offensive Crayons and $500.
They company seems pretty doubtful you'll be able to think of a decent name. They want something creative, not the usual things. Their site reads "Seriously, do you understand how unfunny people are? If we had to create a pack of just customer suggestions, we're pretty confident 23 of the crayons would be the N-word and 1 crayon would be called "period blood red"."
If you think you have what it takes for a good offensive crayon name, make sure you follow these guidelines, directly from the Offensive Crayons site:
- Does it offend anyone or make a point?
- Is there a joke or at least an alliteration to make it sound fun?
- If it's topical, then it'll likely not work. Remember, we live in a 24 hour news cycle. The joke might not work 2 months from now let alone 2 years from now.
- Will I get sued for using this person's/organization's name?
- If it's super political, it's likely topical and likely won't work a few years from now.
- Will the dumbest person I know get the joke? (MUST be obvious)
- Does a joke about X group/ action/ thing already exist in one of the sets?
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate